Yummy Organic white butter beans in Gaea organic tomato sauce, with healthy yet full of flavour raw Gaea organic extra virgin olive oil!
- TIME NEEDED
- 120 mins
- 500 grams Dried organic large white Butter beans
- 500ml Tomato passata
- 100ml Gaea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 red onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 bunch of celery leaves
- Place the watermelon in a bowl and break it down by hand to make small pieces.
- Strain the liquids and then add the honey, sugar, flour, nuts, cinnamon and mix with a wooden spoon, until the dough is homogenous but not over mixed.
- Drizzle a round or rectangular shallow baking dish with half of the Gaea Authentic Extra virgin olive oil sprinkle its surface with half the amount of sesame seeds, try and cover the entire surface of the pan.
- Next, spread the dough evenly over the entire surface of the pan over the sesame, pressing it with your hands, sprinkle with the remaining amount of sesame seeds and drizzle with the remaining olive oil
- Bake at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
- Once ready, remove the watermelon pie from the oven, cut it into pieces and serve, with a dollop of yoghurt.
You can also use canned beans, simply ensure you wash and drain well.